Super Herbal Greens

Thursday, January 11, 2007

who wants to be a doctor ?

If you ask me, " what makes me wanna be a doctor ? "
I would say, " my parents did. "
But apparently it wasn't a secret that many parents who are doctors, also want their
children to be a doctor,too.
FYI, both are my parents aren't doctor, I guess they're just proud to have one of their children become a doctor [ one of honourable professions ? ]


In the end, I wasn't regret my decision [ or we say, my parents decision ] for entering medical school. I have learned a lot about diseases and medicines, more about human being, a whole lot more about how to deal with them.
And now I am able to help people and get satisfaction from seeing them in a better condition. [ in terms of physiology or psychology ]


No comments: